HCHS Mission Statement
Houston County High Expects Excellence in academics, athletics, the arts, and service.
HCHS Vision Statement
Houston County High School fosters a foundation for life-long learning and personal excellence.
HCHS Belief Statements
1. All HCHS students should have opportunities to learn and be successful.
2. HCHS students must actively participate in learning activities which target a variety of learning styles.
3. All HCHS students should have the opportunity to be educated in a safe and nurturing environment.
4. HCHS should provide skills to enable students to become useful, productive citizens of their community, state, country, and world.
5. Extracurricular/after-school learning activities are beneficial and help to develop academic and social success.